Bitvu Limited is registered in England number 07291767.
Bitvu Limited (“We” “Our”) considers the protection of your (“You”) privacy to be of utmost importance. We maintain strict customer information privacy policies and use state of the art technologies to safeguard customer information and communications from unauthorized intrusions and access.
This policy explains how we may collect information about you and then how we use it. It also gives certain assurances on things that we will and what we will not do.
1. Collection of information
We may collect personal information about you when:
- you to take a service or product from us
- you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us
We may take this information from you in a number of ways:
- Internet & email
- Telephone (both fixed and mobile)
- Text message or similar multimedia messaging application
2. Use of information
Information you provide or we hold about you may be used by us and/or our agents to:
- identify and respond to you when you make direct enquiries or requests to us
- administer any accounts, services and products provided by us
- undertake marketing & customer analysis
- help prevent and detect fraud or loss
- contact you about other services and products offered by us, by other iomart Group plc companies, and selected partners (provided you have given us prior consent)
3. Disclosure of information
We may disclose information we hold about you to third parties for the purpose of providing services you have requested, as part of the process of sale, or where legitimately requested for legal or regulatory purposes, as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
We will not sell, rent or share your personal information, with or to any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission.
We may monitor and record calls made to us for the purposes of quality assurance, legal, regulatory and training purposes.
5. Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
6. The Internet/On Line
7. Transferring data outside of the UK
It may be necessary for us, in the normal course of our business, to transfer your personal information to other companies located in countries outside of the UK e.g. domain name hosts. You should note that the Data Protection laws and policies of these countries may not be as robust as the UK.
8. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and updated version will be posted on Our website from time to time. Your continued use of the Bitvu website following the posting of changes to this policy will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the terms of the policy that applied at the time the information was collected.
9. Contact Us
If you would like further information about this policy or you wish to enquire about the data we hold about you, please contact:
The Data Controller
2nd Floor, 23-24 High Street